As you know exposure is one of the best tools to get your message out. One of the most cost effective ways is by using signs. We are asking for your help to purchase campaign signs to put out in the 5th district. There are 5 counties in this district and time is short so please don’t delay. Money gathered from this will be used exclusively for signs. No donation is too small and is greatly appreciated.
Click Here To Help Buy Signs
By Giving a Donation:
• I affirm that I am making this contribution via my personal credit or debit card for which I have a legal obligation to pay, and not through a corporate or business entity card or the card of another person.
• My contribution is made from personal funds, and not from the general treasury funds of a corporation, organization or national bank.
• I have not received any funds from another person or entity for the purposes of making this contribution.
• I am a United States citizen, or a Green Card Holder who has been lawfully admitted for permanent residence and this contribution will not be reimbursed by another person.
An individual may give a maximum of:
- $2,700 per election to a Federal candidate or the candidate’s campaign committee.2 Notice that the limit applies separately to each election. Primaries, runoffs and general elections are considered separate elections.
- $5,000 per calendar year to a PAC. This limit applies to a PAC (political action committee) that supports Federal candidates. (PACs are neither party committees nor candidate committees. Some PACs are sponsored by corporations and unions–trade, industry and labor PACs. Other PACs, often ideological, do not have a corporate or labor sponsor and are therefore called nonconnected PACs.) PACs use your contributions to make their own contributions to Federal candidates and to fund other election-related activities.
- $10,000 per calendar year to a State or local party committee. A State party committee shares its limits with local party committees in that state unless a local committee’s independence can be demonstrated.
- $33,400 per calendar year to a national party committee. This limit applies separately to a party’s national committee, House campaign committee and Senate campaign committee.
- $100 in currency (cash) to any political committee. (Anonymous cash contributions may not exceed $50.) Contributions exceeding $100 must be made by check, money order or other written instrument.