General Fund Donations

The 5th district has been represented by Democrats for decades. Just in the last 10 years, Flint has lost 57% of it’s manufacturing jobs. Crime in the district 1has increased tremendously. Unemployment is over 10% not including those who have dropped out of the work force. Both Flint and Saginaw were listed as 2 out the top 10 most dangerous cities in America. This needs to change and it’s clear that the Democrats either don’t care or are unwilling to do anything about it. In order to bring real change, we must elect people who care and will represent the people and not have their own agenda.

I am asking you to put your trust in me to be your representative in Washington. In order for this to happen, I need to be elected and that takes money. My passion for common sense change in Washington will be my constant priority. Every donation I receive will be one more step closer to a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. No donation is too small and is greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless.

If paying by check, please send it to the address below and mark on your check “Political Donation“.

Contributor Information

If you contribute more than $200 to a committee, the committee is required to use its best efforts to collect and publicly disclose on a financial report your name, address, occupation and employer, as well as the date and amount of your contribution. Committees sometimes request this information even for smaller contributions, since the $200 reporting threshold applies to your total contributions to one committee during a calendar year. For example, you may make several small contributions to a committee during a year. Once these contributions add up to over $200, the committee must report the contributor information.

Make checks payable to:
Hardwick for Congress
PO Box 956
Davison, MI 48423
Donate Online Here

Help me to make a difference for you in Washington – Donate Today!

By Giving a Donation:
• I affirm that I am making this contribution via my personal credit or debit card for which I have a legal obligation to pay, and not through a corporate or business entity card or the card of another person.
• My contribution is made from personal funds, and not from the general treasury funds of a corporation, organization or national bank.
• I have not received any funds from another person or entity for the purposes of making this contribution.
• I am a United States citizen, or a Green Card Holder who has been lawfully admitted for permanent residence and this contribution will not be reimbursed by another person.

An individual may give a maximum of:

  • $2,700 per election to a Federal candidate or the candidate’s campaign committee.2 Notice that the limit applies separately to each election. Primaries, runoffs and general elections are considered separate elections.
  • $5,000 per calendar year to a PAC. This limit applies to a PAC (political action committee) that supports Federal candidates. (PACs are neither party committees nor candidate committees. Some PACs are sponsored by corporations and unions–trade, industry and labor PACs. Other PACs, often ideological, do not have a corporate or labor sponsor and are therefore called nonconnected PACs.) PACs use your contributions to make their own contributions to Federal candidates and to fund other election-related activities.
  • $10,000 per calendar year to a State or local party committee. A State party committee shares its limits with local party committees in that state unless a local committee’s independence can be demonstrated.
  • $33,400 per calendar year to a national party committee. This limit applies separately to a party’s national committee, House campaign committee and Senate campaign committee.
  • $100 in currency (cash) to any political committee. (Anonymous cash contributions may not exceed $50.) Contributions exceeding $100 must be made by check, money order or other written instrument.