I am asking you to put your trust in me to be your representative in Lansing. Every donation I receive will be one more step closer to a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. No donation is too small and is greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless.
If paying by check, please send it to the address below and mark on your check “Political Donation“.Donate Online Here
By Giving a Donation:
- I affirm that I am making this contribution via my personal credit or debit card for which I have a legal obligation to pay, and not through a corporate or business entity card or the card of another person.
- My contribution is made from personal funds, and not from the general treasury funds of a corporation, organization or national bank.
- I have not received any funds from another person or entity for the purposes of making this contribution.
- I am a United States citizen, or a Green Card Holder who has been lawfully admitted for permanent residence and this contribution will not be reimbursed by another person.
A contribution of $20.01 or more must be made on a written instrument such as a check or money order. The written instrument must show the name of the person making the contribution, date, amount and the name of the committee accepting the contribution. A committee may not accept contributions of $20.01 or more in cash. For contributions made by credit card, the committee needs to record the same information for each contribution as if the contribution were made by check or money order.
Limitations On Contributions To Candidates
The Act establishes contribution limits for all elective candidates. The contribution limits are based on an “election cycle”.
- An election cycle begins on the day following a general election in which the office involved appears on the ballot and ends on the day of the next general election in which the office appears on the ballot.
- For a special election, the election cycle begins on the day the special election is scheduled or the date the office involved became vacant (whichever is earlier) and ends on the day of the special election.
Cash contributions, contributions made by a written instrument such as a check or money order, in-kind contributions of goods and services and loans from individuals all count toward the limitation.
Determining the Election Cycle for a Campaign
- For a general election, the election cycle begins the day following the last general election in which the office appeared on the
ballot and ends on the day of the next general election in which the office appears on the ballot.
- For a special election the election cycle begins the day the special general election is called or the date the office becomes
vacant (which ever is earlier) and ends on the day of the special general election.
Political Contribution Limits:
- $1,000 per Individual Contribution Limit
- $1,000 per Political (PAC) Committee Contribution Limit
- $10,000 per Independent (PAC) Committee Contribution Limit
- **Unlimited per Caucus (PAC) Committee Contribution Limit
- $10,000 per District Political Party Committee Contribution Limit
- $10,000 per County Political Party Committee Contribution Limit
- $10,000 per State Political Party Committee Contribution Limit
** A Senate or House Caucus committee is prohibited from making a contribution to or an expenditure on behalf of a State Representative or State Senate candidate if the candidate is running against opposition in a primary